Friday, October 3, 2008

The second sentence

Well, we all have to start somewhere. It has been my intention to start a blog for some time. I have always been great at starting things. That is, things that don't involve words. For some reason when words are involved I get stumped. Oh the essays I never could write in school because I couldn't figure out that first sentence. Silly me, I never thought of starting with the second sentence. I probably would have done just fine if I didn't start at the beginning.

And so we come back to this blog. The beginning, which is in fact not a beginning at all, because everthing we do actually does start with the second sentence. The first being everything that has led up to this point. In this case my first sentence started with everything in my life focused around music. I have spent much of my life as a classical musician, cellist by trade. Finding much of the professional musician life distasteful, ten years ago I started working at being a photographer. I truly love photography, however it was not as fulfilling as I would wish. Then two years ago I discovered printmaking and I think I have truly found my passion.

So enjoy. Visit often. Comment anytime.

No comments: